PREMIER VS - High Efficiency Infrared Heating Systems
Premier Vacuum Series, is a state-of-the-art radiant heating solution that combines unmatched thermal efficiencies with superior occupant comfort. With fuel savings of up to 60% compared to conventional heating methods, this system is engineered to maximize efficiency and savings while minimizing venting penetrations.
Custom-designed to fit many buildings' specific heat requirements, the Premier Vacuum Series offers the largest system output in the industry, delivering up to 1.2 million BTUH on a single vacuum pump. Its varying tubing lengths ensure maximum radiant output, while precise modulation of firing rates optimizes performance.
Featuring in-series, position-tuned burner assemblies, the Premier Vacuum Series guarantees equal energy distribution along the heat exchanger. Choose from a wide range of burners, ranging from 20,000 to 250,000 BTUH, and up to four burners can be used in series for enhanced flexibility.
Safety and reliability are of utmost importance, thanks to the zero regulator technology that ensures a perfect mix of gas and air. Enjoy reduced carbon emissions and a 100% efficient reflector, which directs all infrared heat precisely where it's needed.
Experience efficiency and comfort with the Premier Vacuum Series — the ultimate solution for fuel savings and superior performance.
- Custom-engineered to precisely fit your building heat requirements.
- Vacuum vented for maximum safety and operating efficiency.
- Burner rates from 60,000 to 250,000 BTU/H can fill any heating need.
- Up to 1.2 million BTUs on a single vacuum pump with single building penetration
- Additional fuel economy of at least 5%
- Unique, patented burner design results in - precise firing rates, reduced noxious emissions, shorter tailpipe requirements, and more burners in series.
- Reflectors of superior design and performance with side, bottom, and tilted shield options.
- Run indicator light.
- Couplings that outperform all others.
- Burner housing with no loose service doors.
- Filters are easily changed even with outside combustion air fitted.
- Vacuum pumps are corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty construction with several sizes available to best match the system.
- Decorative grills can be installed as an option.
- Warranty - 1 year for the control panel, 3 years for parts, and 10 years for the burner head. (For more info; please refer to specs and manual).
- Patented Technology (US Patent #5,842,854)