SRP Short Wave Electric Infrared Heater
Shortwave heaters are developed to provide the best heating performance with engineered parabolic internal reflectors. Lightweight and easy to install, they can direct heat to people or things based on your heating requirements. Certified for indoor and outdoor applications, available at 1500W, 220-240V.
- IPX5 Weather Resistance - halogen bulb is not affected by direct contact of rain or snow
- Adjustable wall mount - L-bracket included
- Cast iron, epoxy powder coated - cast iron finish blends perfectly with outdoor environments
- 1500 Watts, 220/240 Volts
- Halogen bulb - creates instant short-wave heat
- 1-year warranty includes a 1500 hour bulb life guarantee!
|Specifications||Hi-Design 11 Model||Hi-Design 55 Model||Hi-Design 66 Model|
| Recommended hanging
|Heat coverage (H x L x W)||7' x 7' x 7'||7' x 14' x 14'||7' x 16' x 16'|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||17.5" x 3" x 3.5"||18" x 4" x 8.5"||20" x 5.5" x 8.5"|
|Power supply||220V - 240V single phase|
|Cable length (ft)||4.9|